8 Key Points Every Company Website Needs in Order to Succeed
Creating an online presence for a business means that you’ll need a company website. This needs to accurately portray your business brand and give visitors to the site an awareness of your products or services, as well as give them reasons to keep coming back.
However, you don’t want just any company website. You need your website to really hit home with your target audience and do a lot of the “pre-selling” for you. But what are the things that really make one company site stand out and attract those all-important sales while others fail to deliver?
These eight main points are absolutely critical to the success of any business website. As a business owner, you can’t afford not to commit them to memory and learn them well. These are the points that define whether a company website is going to convert or if it’s going to have a hard time keeping up with the competition – or even getting any recognition from Google or the other big name search engines.
Eight Points You Must Make with Your Company Website
1. Write an attention grabbing headline – that compels them to see what you have to offer.
2. Have an engaging video that gets visitors involved in what your company website has to offer on your front page. It needs to be informative enough for visitors to realize that your site is definitely going to meet their needs but not so thorough that they don’t need to stick around to learn more.
3. Make sure you include one single call to action that is easy for visitors to see, understand, and recognize for what it is.
4. Create a layout that is simple and easy for visitors to navigate. Also make sure that it’s easy on the eyes. There are plenty of excellent quality WordPress theme templates available that provide clean lines and are easy for readers to follow.
5. Killer content that is going to keep your audience engaged in your site again and again. Content is still king, so ensure that your site delivers the information and content your visitors want.
6. Reviews or recommendations. People still have a hard time trusting the Internet for business even though more and more people are doing business online. Calm their nerves by providing references or some other sort of “social proof” reviews on your company website that let visitors know your site is the real deal and that you deliver what you offer time and time again.
7. Email signup. This is one of the most important tools to include on your website and it needs to be front and centre on your landing page so that you can get your audience to sign up for your mailing list. This allows you to keep “stating your case” to your audience through email marketing long after their initial visit to your site. The more you’re able to get your name and brand in front of your audience the more likely your site will be to provide that positive return on your investment.
8. Comment and/or reply section. The world is going social and your company website needs to keep up. Give your audience the opportunity to make their opinions known if you want your site to be a real hit.
As you build your company website, it’s important to give your site the tools it needs to be as successful as you want your business to be. Today, businesses live and die by the World Wide Web. Make sure your business is a real contender on the Internet and off. These eight main points can get your businesses website started on the right foot.
At P1P we love helping other business owners create success with Company Websites …
For more information on Company Websites packages and how P1P can really help your business, book a FREE 30 minute consultation right now and let’s get those tough questions you have answered…