In this video I am going to talk about PayPal.
Why do you need to know about them, how you can apply Paypal to your business today and where you can get some more information?
Let’s take a closer look at how you can benefit from PayPal in the next 60-90 seconds…
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an internet service that allows you to pay and get paid online.
Paypal allows a user to pay another user through credit cards or bank accounts, without sharing financial information.
Paypal’s user friendly system together with its safe and secure ways has revolutionized the online payment system making them the top payment service for both buyers and sellers alike.
Today, paypal has over 153 million accounts worldwide, available in 190 markets and 24 currencies around the world.
PayPal being the payment method of choice by eBay users pushed eBay to acquire them in 2002.
How you can apply PayPal to your business today?
PayPal is one of the most helpful tools for any online business running in the global marketplace today.
Here are some things you should know about PayPal that can help your online business:
- PayPal acts as a middleman service for online purchasing.
Both buyers and sellers can use PayPal for any online transaction.
When you go to PayPal.com, you have an option to choose if you’re a buyer or seller and everything can work from there.
- You can send and receive money from anywhere around 190 countries and regions. The good thing about PayPal is you don’t need to put down and give all your details and financial information in every transaction. With PayPal, all you need is the recipient’s email address and you are good to go.
- You have the option to pay with your bank account, debit and credit card with PayPal. When you log in your to your PayPal account, you can verify your account by linking it to your bank account. Yes, this completely safe, secure and easy. PayPal will never reveal your financial information and only you can initiate transactions using your bank account. After getting verified, you can now spend money and pay cash through it without any hassle. When you pay someone using your PayPal account, your recipient will receive the money without seeing your credit or bank account number. You can also receive money through your PayPal account and transfer it to your bank account.
- With PayPal, you have the option to send and receive money domestically, in 24 international currencies and in 190 countries and regions. With all these, paying and receiving money has never been this easy. Businesses can now operate without having to go through a lot of trouble and hassle.
- As a business owner you can add a Paypal button to your website and accept money really simply and easily. This allows you to setup your Paypal account with free website providers like EzyZone really easily and begin your business enterprise today.
Where can you get more information about paypal?
For more information, you can visit the following websites which can give you lots of helpful information…
At P1P we love helping other business owners create success…
And we love connecting PayPal into websites for others…
After 20+ years of business nothing gives us more satisfaction that seeing another business owner like you succeed. To do that we know that you need help and the benefits of outsourcing with P1P can be the difference between failure and success.
For more information on how you can connect PayPal into Your website and how P1P can really help your business, book a FREE 30 minute consultation right now and let’s get those tough questions you have answered…